+ Now Fuck Off And Die You Fucked Up Slag +

~Dear diary tonight will be our last. My hands are itching for razors, my angel, this knife shall carve thee wings consumed by sickness, and I ache to see your blood the hour approaches when I shall lay a nest inside of you. Sliced open I lay waste to my desires sweet entrails are scooped onto the tile.

And in my dream I hold your head beneath the waves after you've died, I kiss the nape of your porcelain neck you enter me in death's perpetual embrace, skin tightens in the throes of lust. And in my dream I cut your mouth from ear to ear dissecting your angelic body in the quiet of your room, how splendidly I carve into your tender heart shuddering between the sheets, taking the poison you had within.
 
For weeks I've watched you, perched above your sleeping form as I caress your perfection: my Justine, I'll tear your inside out, my mind is flooding, the marrow of your bones. I cannot subside 'til I have suckled every inch of you. Your features now glazed in your own blood, my fingers find home amongst your guts. My voice whisper your name as you awaken your throat gasps, your skin recoils and it claps. We shall be intertwined, entangled in our love murder beckons as time stops with your voice. I said to you, as if you couldn't remember: "I'll love you forever" -- and forever it shall be, the knives begin singing, they're weeping for your flesh.

The pinnacle of obsession is clawing at the fibers of my mind, the rampant state of elation is heightened by the paleness of your cries, with a promise of absolution, my thoughts are tangled in my creations with a promise of unequaled pleasure, reason is twisting the knives are crooning for this perfect end.


I feel the fibers stretch and tear unbridled climax is achieved I've waited so long for this moment.  ahahahahahahaha Last night I had this dream, the most painful dream I've ever had on my entire life, lack of concrete ideas are the ones tat I am going to write despite of the hate that tonight it's invading my veins hahahahah I so wanna FUCK YOU FUCKED UP SLUT and you know who you are, even though I could make it better I don't fucking feel like it, anyways lets go to the dream last nigh I dreamt about the person I love the most on earth, yeah that grotesque piece of humanity that make you hate everything and everyone on the face on earth, that person for who you would rape, murder and steal. I dreamt about her, I saw her beautiful face everywhere, but well as I said this particular dream was a happy one if you got the enough irony to know what the fuck I mean, anyways there was another person there Someone called Diego, I know the name because I was repeating it while my hands found his fucking guts and took them out to the floor hahahaha and well I remember it well to because she was moaning it while the asshole fucked her, she screamed so loud that I could hear it even after I woke up wishing that was all a dream, because let's face it I don't know how do you forget someone on a few days except for the beautiful act of murder, which right now I am seriously considering I mean, I've always wanted to die, mesmerized by sweet alcohol and with a syringe full of dreams by my side, but well I LOVE the idea of taking someone else to the gave with me, and what's better than those mother Fuckers that made you believe on all that you've never believed on before? I believe on the idea of cleaning the world of that kinda shit, anyways, let's go on with my dream, in this dream I was in love, I was in love as I've always been with that useless piece of flesh, and no I didn't want to lose her but apparently she was fucking someone else from the begging, since that stage of my dream everything becomes blurry, everything get's hard to tell and to see and suddenly I am holding her filthy body against a wall, my hands on her neck and her breathing fading away, moaning something like "but I I LO…………." I was so happy, I was screaming, I was smiling I'VE NEVER FELT BETTER ON MY LIFE THAN ON THOSE MINUTES, KILLING YOU MOTHERFUCKER! WHAT A SWET INSPIRATION!!! DOESN'T MAKES YOU WANNA FUCK?! AHH BITCH? Hahahahahaha after she felt to the floor I began to kick her on the stomach where she had my unborn child [YES WE WERE GONNA HAVE ONE]. Oh yes, not It's time you sucker, you human, you dirty piece of shit!!!! I saw her face bleeding and something that looked like blood coming out of her legs I smiled and then I kicked her face against a fucking wall. I can never recall when was the last time that my existence had so much meaning and had a purpose, to kill, to murder, to hack, to spit hahahaha everything that I thought as holy and sacred means nothing for me now hahaha I am going fucking mad!!!!. After I woke up I went to the mirror and saw the animal I used to see, flesh and blood, bone and dreams, as fucked up as I've never been, but free!! Free at last from all the lies, even thought I saw myself like a piece of shit, another piece of shit, YOU'RE GOING DOWN. I of blood frozen so thick it cannot thaw joints lubricated by sweet alcohol, liver dissolving, eyelids but heavy sheets ignorant bliss and the bloodshot secrets it will keep a slow blur existence wading knee deep in sin clutch at the ulcer acknowledge the frailties within. I go out at night to find a place to call home, Free drinks: They shall not kill me they only warm our fucking bones! But late at night, I can't forget your laugh and everything I used to know.

BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY FACES, BUT I'VE NEVER FELT THIS ALL ALONE, BUT I GUESS THIS IS WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED.  I will not ask another name disappearing faster than they came. Are you having fun? Are you entertained?!! Another heart-shaped bruise, another love I'll lose, am I missing something? What is left to prove?
Another heated first-name fuck, another stroke of dead man's luck, another year I can't replace, ANOTHER TEAR SENT DOWN YOUR FUCKING FACE. Are you alive? this mitten clenches in a fist to kiss this fucking world goodnight


This is a world of nothing for me and nothing for you, because I will give you anything bitches, I will make sure that your existence goes on a fucking miserable way the same way you made mine miserable I woke up, and the first thought on my mind was "oh My!! That was pleasure, but I love her, I know she wont do that" hahahaha you wanna know what's funny? I really don't understand how someone that says that Loves you with all their heart can fuck someone else, I mean does that shit makes any sense? My mind is rcing and to be honest I don't even matter about the bullshit I just wrote because I know you wont care either and this will be only a fucking statement of how stupid I can be and how stupid you miserable humans can also be. SO, I was looking for this girl my ex, because hey c'mon I still feel something for her, I cannot be as stupid to lie myself, I am dying each moment that I feel my heart missing you, when you are as dirty as all the things you said I used to do, when you know, You fucking knew hahahahahaha You wouldn't do anything of all that shit you said, but no!!! You had to, you couldn't even wait a month since you fucking killed my son, It was my son on the first place? Since when have you been cheating on me? All I need is to know you're fucking dead to kiss this fucking world good bye. You shall not kill me and you shall not destroy what's let inside of me, you've taking already everything I used to be. But I guess that's what I always wanted, now I promise that If I see your fucking face again, you're gonna end up on the fucking floor, I will gauge out your fucking eyes and keep them as trophy of the only hate I've never had, born from my only true love. This night I am sure it will be being again and I will see your ace trampling on my dreams, you the true love-mocker making fun of all the efforts and all the pain I had to endure. I am fucking standing and I am still fucking strong even when you are the biggest bitch I've ever know, you're the only woman capable of making me feel like this doesn't this makes you feel special? Doesn't shit show you how much I fucking Love you? ARE YOU SATISFIED? ARE YOU ENTERTAINED?! Hahahahahaha I know you are because this is what you always wanted, revenge, but you know? You don't fucking know me at all and I swear to god your life wont be the same, I swear it because I loved you as I've never loved anyone because you represented everything I always wanted, but now, you are just another slut, another betrayer, and above all the person who even on this hate, this lovely hates that consumes everything of me has my heart. Because It's the only good thing you know to do, destroy me from the inside, you're killing me again, you killed everything I always wanted…….. I fucking hate you. YOU CANNOT FUCKING DENY THAT YOU'VE NEVER LOVED ME, YOU CANNOT DENY THAT NOT EVEN A MONTH HAS PASSED SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE HERE, KILLING OUR SON AND YOU WERE WITH HIM ALREADY? DID YOU KISSED HIM WHILE YOU KISSED ME? DID YOU FUCKED HIM ALL THE NIGHTS YOU WERE DRUNK AND HIGH? DID YOU EXPECT ME TO LEFT THE ONLY THINGS I HAD FOR A LIE LIKE YOU? DO YOU THINK I FUCKING LOVE YOU WHEN YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR? WHO IS THE FUCKER YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH? YOU JUDGED ME ALL ALONG, WHILE YOU WERE JUST HAVING FUN, HAVING FUN AND LAUGHING ON MY FACE. YOU WILL PAY I CAN ASURE YOU THAT. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I FUCKING LOVED YOU? YOU DO EVEN CARED?



Alcohol, my only keeper, I kneel unto your amber gates (and) pray you'll kill the ugliness that sleep won't take away. And in the night I will find the love you could give. I can never recall what it was I had ever to strive for as a youth was it just to exist, autonomously? No, I don't wanna live, love I just wanna fuck, swallow pills and forget your curse. No, I don't need a pig like you. I'll follow the laws of my emptying veins. My heart cold and blue. I will die each moment from no on, FREE FROM YOU. I am an animal here: flesh and blood, bone and dream!
I am just a fucking impulse here. My hate shall not decay. You're just another piece of shit in the storm.

JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF SHIT!!!!








By Damian Dior
I Love You Hahahahaha

Comments