+ Anti-Beauty Act.IV [We Are Innoperative] +

~Too Lazy to change nothing, too Old to be Naive.
My misery, stay free my misery.
I find new things with try and error [
and Apathy].
Somebody tell me by msn that was Monday. So today it's, let's see... today I can rest. And tomorrow. And tomorrow. When my ***** come I'll be in a hurry with caffeine in my veins but nowadays I prefer to jump out.

SAY can you see how low&loud? got net?
I put in folder a txt file, now is my redemption. Glued to virtual life
I'm addicted I follow my own virtual star and everyday tell something different, here You are, kaleidoscope, it's my life. I haven't bought a webcam at least. Who is interested in? World is a boring place Sundays.
This a predictable nudity. I'd like to surf the net 24 hours with red blood dark tea as one help. And I remember... shit! the water has boiled and there isn't a damn drop (
Angry smiley).
I'm a tagkiller. I'm a trashmaker. I'm filth inside the fingerpad.
I'm the nanny who feeds the dog.

Anti-beauty but beautiful, I love contrast. Black over white, turn it round, zebra's asset.
Everybody likes or is interested in dogfood. The shape. The nasty tasty smell. The sound when it falls to the kitchen's floor. It's a collective mind disease, rancid-colorless (50%50%). I'm sour and more corrosive than coke, I'm the owner of an acidic tongue and fools who think they're cool suffer my IC Punishement.

Although I'm a nice person, I sometimes have a sweet heart (fuck it isn't SO literal; hide this fork again punk), but nobody believes me... so I waste my time kickin' the door of my old wardrobe while I swear against something. Afternoons are this way, I don't believe in tears, maybe afterwards.
But I paid for it and I keep it happily (?) with a doll/head. If I lose my pc and hard drive I'd get mad. Somebody would get hurt... [Bullshit, It happened already, did someone died? No. Useless
Self-Violence with no Consequences]

Of course I'm a Girl. What kind of question is that? It's the kind you find being user of irc-chat, bah! I don't want to meet people. But I don't think that TV is better. I don't think so. TV is human too because has the typical human touch. Both are Inoperative. 

DemoCD+DVD+Xeet+600,000 –something- guitar: I want the same which my favourite-and-still-alive G. used in 2002 tour and just put it on the wall, I'm a big fetishist. Oh-oh, these thoughts are weather's fault. But I like the yellow background and I feel myself as bad as always. A bit upset, a bit
Annoyed, a bit happy, a bit Bored never Tired, very Impulsive, very Sad, very Sadistic. My speech, fine, thanks. I don't know if I should call it inspiration. It's odd a lot of people say that it's odd but I'm not sure about my refrain of incoherence and my paradoxical Genesis.



little garbage inside
aim of stupidity
'hello hello'
on air 24 hours
chicken's shit
I'm going to turn off
the TV
it's making me crazy
incoherent barks
headache
neon lights
®Friends
what a bore
foolish showman's
freaks and whores
a true crime to
intelligence
filth
no cylinder
I think I'll arrange
my closet
lalalalalala
sometimes I'm
rather blue
black
red
yellow
green
white
dye
fire in the hole
sticking plaster
fool's mate
I.need.fuck/Love.J*****A
Dope Stars Inc with bgm
you need a coffee
the ceiling needs paint
Britney Spears needs a brain
I can see a pink cellophane
it's incredible, it's ***

-IS THERE ANYTHING
GOOD ON THE DAMN TV?





Baby… Did you forget to take your Meds?
Because I Love You Too.
Because I Want You Too.



By Damian Dior
[High With Propane]
May 7/2007


 

Comments