+ Oh My... He's Not Dead +

~I’m back motherfuckers! After a very complicated month of July, of being touring with Elegia through different cities and Amazing bands [Thanks Guys: Deadline and Certeza Ignara]. After a very dark moment of confusion in which sadly I got medicated again [sadly, because I don’t like being under the effect of any kind of Meds, but shame on Me, my mind is breaking again]. So well, I am sorry for being away for so much, hopefully you the ones who read this might understand but I can promise that at least next time I will let you know. So kisses for everyone, I leave you here a Pic on the Tour Van, there’s still a lot of concerts ahead and some good news about the Band: we’re currently being broadcasted on some stations on Canada and Mexico [You can go to the Link on the Bottom and request for Elegia’s 1st single Anagrama//Imperf*ct].  Also soon you might have news about the reactivation of my former project digitalBlack, we are currently working on some new ideas for a new material with a brand new line up and Sound.


Either way, thanks everyone for reading this. Hopefully you might not get pissed off with Me. I Love You All.


Scarborough Fusion Radio



~By DamianDior


Comments