+ 3.141592653589... +

~All people are stupid. Intelligent people just hide it well."//”Life is abut GRANADES”//  "I don't suffer of madness, I enjoy it every moment."// "I don't try, I just do it as well"// "why they say "Love" when they mean "Sex" for sure?"// "I’d like to think that my best asset is that I can swear in seven different languages."// "I’m a Child, but I can kick your ass better than the average."// "there's no male counterpart to the term 'feminist'. I guess that either means all men are lovable - or that women are not as biased as men obviously are."// "if a problem has no solutions, isn't worthwhile to take care about it. And if the problem has solution, it isn't a problem."// "LOVE. Two vowels, two consonants, and two fools' word."//”Apathy=Arrogance”//”I’m everyone’s perfect Lover”//



"I’m like whores; I need money to do something."// "my.fuckin'world"// @”and then he came along with Internet@ "I don't mind who wears it or if it's fashionable or not. I like it, it's enough."// "don't expect too much of her. She’s a girl at any rate."// I don't live in chaos, I’m the chaos."// "why all the fools misunderstand 'anarchist' with 'stupid'?"// "He's a full-time Bitch."// "don't bother me, I’m thinking."// "YOU are ALIVE because I don't want to go to your FUNERAL."// "judge at the first sight could be wrong, but I’m never wrong about someone by this way."// "I live for my
EGO."// "sometimes better, sometimes worse, but always fine."// "I had a conscience. But I forgot where I left it."// "I’m gonna eat your heart like raw flesh."// "I do as I please."// "the most obvious solution isn't always the correct."// "God is dead."// "I died someday, and then my instinct was born."// "peace is a bore."// "don't try to guess which will be your future. It’s very likely you'll never be right."// "Hey, It’s a Fish!"//@~


 


By DamianDior
[This is Me, uh?]


Comments