+ I'm Charming [1/2] +

dirty death and noises | ten minutes


inside the hole | sexual cyclops | I


wonder if I should still pay for this | a


strange corpse | the screen is running |


meat and fluids | lost year of virtue



+ So I went out for a few days seeking a new serenity, at least for a few days… and I found that even being far away from everything [miles and miles] some paranoia’s and phobias still trace you down, even if you hide, even if you already buried them. I came home and everything looked exactly the same way as the day I left, the walls still white and the ceiling I can’t remember above my head:  Day after day is always the same, Everyday is the same, completely pointless.


-I.m.r.o.o.t.i.n.g-



Hey, look at this on the wall does it looks like milk?
I forgot completely about having ambitions and I have been feeding myself up with everything. While I was eating, I felt like choking, I believe I was just thinking about the days to come, suddenly I gazed myself on a mirror I had close and remember the path I’ve been walking trough the last few months, finding on the “self” the inability to conceive any connections between reality and my mind…  I found nothing inside myself and I couldn’t feel more lost and afraid since I was a firstborn child.


-L.o.s.t.h.a.b.i.t-



But probably is all part of the same nonsense, the same lunacy and the same solution. The days are still dreadful, time is passing by, and I’m afraid everyone left me behind.


 


-If you read this:-
-I.*.*.*.*.y.o.u-



mirror I had alkin


and I have been feeding myself up with everything. While I more lost and afraid since I was a … on the my nothing close and the p ath I’ve remember firstborn child                                    been was I felt like mind…  I found choking gazed a to conceive, I believe I and and I couldn’t feel wg trough thinking about the days to co, sudlyy mself on I a                                                                         ny at this wall does it looks like milk? connections inside myself between eating, reality ambitions the last few months, finding on the “self” is the same the inability Hey, look
I forgot completely about having                            
                                                                                             
I same came home and everything way as, the walls looked exactly the still white and the ceiling I can’t remember above my head:  day is always Day after the the day I left same,


Everyday, completely pointless. meden


 


was just


….


Oh.


Nevermind



I’m Charming!! +



Comments