+ RE: 10 Things I Hate +

Tue 4/29/08 4:45 PM.
Subject: 10 Things I Hate.



~I Hate False Hope.


Don't tell me everything will be fine when you know in advance that it won't.


I Hate Bad Service.


You're an Actor, fine. Go sleep with a Producer, and allow a trained professional to filet my Salmon.


I Hate people who refer to themselves in the third person.


It's only acceptable if you're already dead, as in the opening scene of "Sunset Boulevard."


I Hate Damian Marquez.


I believe I've already touched on that.


I Hate Depressives.


Don't bring up your inner demons to share with the others at the table. We really don't care to know if you're afraid of Virginia Woolf, Life or Clowns. Stay home and freak out. Buy a Chainsaw.


I Hate The Work of Jean Michel Basquiat.


Let's see what he could do sober.


I Hate Politicians Who Comb Over Their Bald Spots.


If you are going to lie about the state of your own head, how can anybody trust anything you have to say about anything important?


I Hate False Modesty.


Why bother?


I Hate Beggars.


They CAN be choosers, like in choose to get a job.


I Hate Not Being Understood.


Do I make myself clear?


I Hate Damian Marquez.


All right, that's 11.



Virtually yours,
D.D & P.B.


Comments