+ The Bad Thing About Today +

~Alright SO I FEEL like one those fuckers on the job interview Stole Me. Ain't it fun, uh? God dammit, the point is, I went today to a job interview on a Language Institute, the girl that attended me looked at me like saying "WTF?" as Usual I pay no attention, I did my test and hand it in. 10 minutes after she comes with my results 71/100. WHAT THE FUCK!? My first thought was "alright perhaps I did scrued it up" and left and the bulling, but then when I began to correct the test on my head I realized I DID everything ALRIGHT, I am SURE I did, like c'mon!!! I speak English since I'm 4! HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA FAIL A KIDS TEST?! Then it hit me, the fucker stole points from me. Why? Well, perhaps cuz I'm not exactly mmm the kinda teacher you Hire everyday to teach your Kids, right? I have no idea, all I know is that I'm pissed off about it; I hate how things work out from time to time and how fucked up people can be just to get over you. I'm just perplexed and a bit frustrated, but whatever, I'll get over it soon and find a new job. Is not like is impossible, right? I just wish that Slag dies while she sleeps on a very VERY painful Way. [No, I’m not a psycho, but I’m pretty sure you’d do the same xD]. Either way, I’ll just keep on looking, and dealing with this horrible Weather.


By DamianDior

Comments