+ Russian Roulette With A Happy Manic Depressive +

Note to Self: Next time you open your mouth take care of what the fuck you're saying and to Whom. Most of the time you just fuck up everything by saying the wrong words in order to get strange gratification, which obviously is not needed. There's nothing to expect, nothing to be waiting for; everything is nothing when nothing is what you want. Lost Perfection [a.] Coulrophobia -I Love Taku- Only we will know what strange things boredom has created..


Note to Self II: Stop Writing this kinda bullshit, take out the corpse rotting under your bed because the miasmas are getting far too annoying, and go to take your fucking Pills before you Freak out Again tonight.




Worn down to the Slate.
I want to taste lead on my Lips.
Flooded with absent actions of seductive Thoughts.
Can you stare at me and tell me these ideas are not profound?
The valves are starting to shut down.
Take the gun under my fucking bed.
Loaded. Put it to my head baby.
"Insert Bullet Here".
Understand.
I have a strange killing desire building up within this crush.
Watch the rounds spin.
Pull the trigger.
It’s so complex.
And I can taste the lead on my Lips.





By DamianDior


 

Comments

Unknown said…
is good to know tha you keep a voice recorder in your head, obviously is more personal than shouting widely on a mike :P