+ ----P.S.A---- ((Passion//Active//Syndrome)) +

~And every time we look back, we keep ourselves in the past a bit more. No remember time; when we look at sunsets far away, we just did it. Nothing more. We make promises, we believe in them and in every word; but don't recall this time. Past won't come again. The knife cut off the feelings. There are always drops of blood in the shadows. It's this way. I'm not ashamed, I was not ashamed. If you said you could be okay without me, why were you crying? Today I won't lick anybody's tears. Hey, find the words and talk to me. Here will always be a place for you but... to acquit my desire is difficult and tell the truth, You Were Nothing, I Was Nothing. 

I'm in love [I was] with the air; please don't tie me to feet of the bed. I hope you understand. No friend, no boyfriend, no girlfriend, no roommate, no lover, no mirror, no lipstick on a shirt. I'm as a little girl and I only wanna play.

Heart is sealed by your delicious//poisonous kiss, and the cynical divergence of truths only brings anger. I need a place for my Pain, since the first day we met I said I am easily bored. And my command is to have gratification. Whatever it could mean. Don't believe in love, don't believe in any attachment. That anxiety; will I see you again? I don't know. I'm still alive. Why. You. Hate. Break free. I will, but sadly, not with the same gaze I loved.

It is not fair. Now when I found you; quick thought. I'm right with it. Ride, let him get it and enter in the count, because -bitch!!- This time will be your last. The last words… Only my sexual fascination, like I ate butterflies. Heartbreak severance~ where am I going?



Lies & possession, bad cocktail. I love you, I miss you, I hate you, He Fucks You.





And when you push up closer, oh, the homicidal maniac inside me rises. I am bored. Where is my mind lately?

I can't find it anywhere. I'm ceaselessly making mistakes. Huge mistakes. Small mistakes.
All kinds. Summer is a colorful, big, boring baloon.

Summerdays
l   o   v   e    p   o   r   n.






By Damian


Comments